My Ex-Boyfriend the Space Tyrant follows the Game Accessibility Guidelines where possible. The full guidelines are available by clicking here. This page is provided in unadorned clear text for readability.
Key accessibility features
Return to game page
- One click interface. The game is played with a single tracking input (for example, a mouse) and one click.
- Event driven. There are no time constraints in this game, the pace of the game is entirely controlled by the player.
- Settings saved. All accessibility settings are saved when changed, so game always launches with previous settings.
- Accessibility options available in game. Difficulty settings can be changed in game via the menu.
- Source included. Gameplay can be fine-tuned for individual players.
- All areas of user interface can be accessed using same input method as the gameplay.
- Multiple simultaneous actions are not required.
- Game starts in windowed mode for compatibility with overlaid virtual keyboards (fullscreen available via settings).
- First scene functions as a basic tutorial.
- "Thought" button provides contextual in-game help/guidance/tips and reminder of current objectives during gameplay.
- Gameplay thumbnails with game saves.
- Separate mutes for effects and background music.
- No essential information is conveyed by a colour alone.
- Easily readable default font size.
- Subtitles provided for sound effects and ambient noises.
- Game can be played without any audio.
- High contrast mode provides a clear indication which interactive elements are interactive.